Good News Here's 13 Reasons to Love DreamDTH 🎉 🥳

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 4,631
Congratulations, to team members and everyone for their contribution through these 13 years. I have been visiting forums for years. This is one of the rare Indian forum that is still active and relevant which is a very big achievement in this day and age. Specially, when everyone is moving to social media sites nowadays. I had my doubts when forum was split into two whether that would work. Team has proven me wrong. Both forums are doing good on it's own. And the main portion of this forum DTH stays relevant along with Entertainment.

To the #1 forum, heartiest congratulations DreamDTH for completing 13 long years. Being a free platform for securing knowledge as well as contributing towards the community by the members, DDF has always outshined and has remained as the #1 forum in India. Apart from DTH and media related news, we also have our OnlyTech forum to share as well as gain knowledge regarding in the field of technology. Indeed, it is a proud moment for all the staff and other members of the forum without whom this wouldn’t have been possible.

I’m extremely happy to be a part of this community and moreover, being a staff member in this community is my privilege. Congratulations to all the members as well:clap2:

Once again, happy 13th birthday DDF!🎉
kt7fehA.jpg

Congratulations :clap2::cheers: to firstly @Bapun Bro, the tireless team, and every member who's been a part of this vibrant forum for the past 13 years and yes even the new members. Your unwavering commitment to fostering insightful discussions on various interesting topics here has made this community a resounding success. Here's to many more years of sharing knowledge and connecting with fellow enthusiasts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock