Heropanti 2 | Tiger Shorff, Tara Sutaria

Very Bad.
Original one by Manj Musik and Raftaar was miles better.
Fully agreed. 💯

This new one was one of the worst lyrics I have heard in the last few months. In fact, the song has hardly any lyrics. Similarly, the singers are established ones but spoiled the song. (n)

Fully agreed. 💯

This new one was one of the worst lyrics I have heard in the last few months. In fact, the song has hardly any lyrics. Similarly, the singers are established ones but spoiled the song. (n)
Honestly, I was kinda looking forward to it as I love the original one. I thought maybe they are going to remake the original one with the same singers with some twist.
Then I listened to this mess.

Honestly, I was kinda looking forward to it as I love the original one. I thought maybe they are going to remake the original one with the same singers with some twist.
Then I listened to this mess.
I feel like I should go to Mumbai and also write some song . Prithi Bro , u also come . If these lyricist can get work then we can also get some work right ? Bapun bro , kindly check where is T Series office whenever u get some free time .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock