• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 9,390
Status
Not open for further replies.

M@zh@R

Reaction score
:lol:lol:lol
Videocon Rocks.They Added 1st 24 hrs 3D channel HIGH TV 3D inplace of Active 3D HD.
I think recently Hightv have got the downlink permission in India. So Videocon takes in initiative and added India's 1st 24Hr 3D Channel.
gn025.png

http://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2011/03/15/high-tv-to-lauch-worldwide-3d-channel/

Website Link
http://www.hightv.tv/

it is which type of channel and pls add the screenshot brother.

oh very good news.... first 3D channel to be launched in india... screenshots please... anyone... :tup

details from the website : HighTV is the first worldwide 3D channel, distributed to over 1 billion households around the world.

HighTV´s quality 3D programming will be played out and distributed by RRsat, a leading provider of comprehensive content management and global distribution services to the television and radio broadcasting industries.

HighTV will be distributed in MPEG-4 compression and DVB-S2 broadcast standard, and will be played out from RRsat´s state-of-the-art Playout Center using digital workflow and including the archival storage of over 4 TB of HIGHTV´s 3D material.

Sorry.
I have d2h SD receiver so cant post SS.
My friend Have 3D HD STB. He told me this news.

bCvLW.jpg

For more info plz visit their Site link given earlier

Excellent update Mazhar bhai. :)

And i think its first dth provider who is providing a 3d hd channel.

Yes Videocon is only DTH that is offering 3D technology in India till now.

Every dth hd stb is capable of 3d contents just they are not willing to give that's the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock