Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter veer32564
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 678
  • Views Views: Views 74,172
Jab We Met Inspire Show! They better choose good actors here 😬
Star plus already produced jab we met inspired show on weekend in 2011-2012 with siddharth shukla named as love u zindagi

Last edited:
Kharkuto is a joint family based comedy drama with no villain, don't know about Rudrakaal.
I want khorkuto to be produced by either JD Majethia hatsoff production(baa bahu baby) or bengali producer Ravi ojha productions(sasural genda phool/ogo bodhu sundori).....they are really good in comedy family dramas

Star India should shut StarBharat & move their upcoming lineup to StarPlus as well.
I remember Sufiyana Pyaar Mera (Eariler Ishq Sufiyana) was scheduled to air on StarPlus but it got shifted to StarBharat. Show with a potential got wasted. The Title Track is Love!
Source

Star India should shut StarBharat & move their upcoming lineup to StarPlus as well.
I remember Sufiyana Pyaar Mera (Eariler Ishq Sufiyana) was scheduled to air on StarPlus but it got shifted to StarBharat. Show with a potential got wasted. The Title Track is Love!
Source
When a network comes up with 2nd Gec in same language, they should target different content and slot (afternoon/evening). Like for Zee Yuva, SAB TV and Colors Super. If that is not so, it will be blunder, like STAR Bharat and &TV.

Source
No bro that show never had any potential to it....its producer pratik shah all shows are floos he is obsessed with triangke love story with one psycho lover and one lead couple he made so many shows abt it bcz he was writer of beyhadh1.....so he made many shows on that theme like manmohini, sufiyana,ek deewana tha nd all flopped badly i fekt that that decision was very good

But i agree star bharat should shut down....they really wasted potential remakes like pandian stores ,karthika deepam on star bharat

No bro that show never had any potential to it....its producer pratik shah all shows are floos he is obsessed with triangke love story with one psycho lover and one lead couple he made so many shows abt it bcz he was writer of beyhadh1.....so he made many shows on that theme like manmohini, sufiyana,ek deewana tha nd all flopped badly i fekt that that decision was very good

But i agree star bharat should shut down....they really wasted potential remakes like pandian stores ,karthika deepam on star bharat
STAR and ZEE should use their 2nd GECs for genres other than drama. Like youth and kids content, or mature urban content.

When a network comes up with 2nd Gec in same language, they should target different content and slot (afternoon/evening). Like for Zee Yuva, SAB TV and Colors Super. If that is not so, it will be blunder, like STAR Bharat and &TV.
Before star bharat,.....star plus nd life ok/star one target audience nd content was totalky different only becoz of that they were hit

Life ok is most successful second gec of star it used to get 150-180 grps whereas main players used to get 240+ grps
Life ok used to beat sony nd sab tv at that time nd star one used to get grps around 70 but still star one is my most fav indian channel till date

@Rajpatil98 did you watch Hero - Gayab Mode On? How is it?

I suggest you watch the original Mr. India movie instead. It's nothing but a low budget rip off of Mr. India with only one minor difference.

In Mr. India, the hero wore a wrist band that made him invisible but vulnerable to red colour. While in this rip-off it's totally based on a ring that makes the actor invisible.

I Guess Mayajala Season 1 Finishing Today, it's Hindi Original Version YJHJK Season 1 finished in Lockdown and After lockdown Season 2 have 96 Episodes, I Think In Kannada or other language Star Language Channels Not interested to Dub Season 2 or IP Rights Issues for Season 2.
Totally depends on ratings. Ave Kallu (Nazar Telugu Dub) was stopped by STAR Maa after e279 abruptly. Whereas Adhe Kangal (Nazar Thamizh) was continued till last episode of Nazar Season 1. Drushti (Nazar Kannada Dub) on STAR Suvarna is currently at 254 episodes. Nojor (Nazar Bangla remake) on STAR Jalsha ended at Dukayan's story due to low ratings. It all depends on audience ratings. But I am sure none of the dubs would bring season 2 dub, as it is left incomplete with only 23 episodes.

Back
Top Bottom