Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

Sony SAB's show Jijaji Chhat par hai to return back on TV with new season and new name titled as Jijaji Chhat par koii hai
Source

Mehendi serial shooting is going on in kolhapur sets mostly and some parts are shooted in Hyderabad. @Rajpatil98 bro is it true? Why they are shooting hindi serial in Kolhapur!

Mehendi serial shooting is going on in kolhapur sets mostly and some parts are shooted in Hyderabad. @Rajpatil98 bro is it true? Why they are shooting hindi serial in Kolhapur!
Lead girl is from maharashtrian family nd male lead is from hyderabad nd they are showing story which is based in hyderabad so in kolhapur they can show properly hyderabadi culture but thats not possible in mumbai
They can shoot in hyderabad itself but remember 80-90% actors are from marathi tv nd remaining are from hindi tv industry so if they shift to hyderabad then it will be very difficult for actors to move out of maharashtra leaving their family behind

So they took mid route by buliding set in kolhapur.....here kolhapur is very close to hyderabad nd they can properly show hyderabadi culture

Lead girl is from maharashtrian family nd male lead is from hyderabad nd they are showing story which is based in hyderabad so in kolhapur they can show properly hyderabadi culture but thats not possible in mumbai
They can shoot in hyderabad itself but remember 80-90% actors are from marathi tv nd remaining are from hindi tv industry so if they shift to hyderabad then it will be very difficult for actors to move out of maharashtra leaving their family behind

So they took mid route by buliding set in kolhapur.....here kolhapur is very close to hyderabad nd they can properly show hyderabadi culture
Yes I have heard their are many Marathis in Hyderabad today. I was confused when the trailer came whether its telugu Or marathi family then I came to know its Marathi. May be this story revolves around Hyderabadi Marathis.

Yes I have heard their are many Marathis in Hyderabad today. I was confused when the trailer came whether its telugu Or marathi family then I came to know its Marathi. May be this story revolves around Hyderabadi Marathis.
No.... only lead girl is from maharashtrian marathi family and her family is settled in hyderabad but male lead is proper hyderabadi
Btw last year star plus show dadi amma dadi amma maan jao used to revolve around indori marathi family......there both male lead nd female lead family was marathi but they were settled in indore from very long time

Last edited:
I saw somewhere on social media in Mumbai there are many posters of Siddhi Hates Shiva. It's of Jeev Jhala Yedapisa hindi version which is going to come on Colors.
They are doing big Promotion for this show are this posters in your city also?

6VpVnbO.jpg
Many news outlets had reported that a girl was cheated hence she pulled up banner saying this. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock