Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

Dont knw why but from montage nd title of show this show looks very funny to me.....it looks like some spoof of crime thriller episodic shows like savdhan india, crime patrol etc 🤣🤣
Nothing is working for them so they've thought to get these kinda shows. They think that at least this show may provide incraase in GRP by repeating ot multiple times.

But It's actually overused strategy by sony and star bharat. Very less chance for andtv to succeed with this strategy

Nothing is working for them so they've thought to get these kinda shows. They think that at least this show may provide incraase in GRP by repeating ot multiple times.

But It's actually overused strategy by sony and star bharat. Very less chance for andtv to succeed with this strategy
Yes its very much overused by star bharat and sony tv so there is no chance &tv

Rudrakaal | STAR Plus | Starts 7 March 2021

a7SCDXE.jpg

Rudrakaal starts on STAR Plus from 7 March 2021 (Sunday) every Sunday at 07:00 PM.

Here’s why Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya 2 is slated to release on Star Bharat

Pratigya 2 is last chance for star bharat so thats why they are spending alot on its season2 but if it fails then star bharat will revamp again
Revamping Life OK to STAR Bharat was the biggest blunder STAR had done ever.
Most audience feel like STAR Plus and STAR Bharat are same due to same STAR branding, and hence, they prefer STAR Plus over STAR Bharat. Earlier, Life OK felt like a different channel...

Most audience feel like STAR Plus and STAR Bharat are same due to same STAR branding, and hence, they prefer STAR Plus over STAR Bharat. Earlier, Life OK felt like a different channel...
Most probably their next strategy will be to rebrand it as star plus2 and play saathiya instead of saavdhaan india whole day to get ratings 😂

Revamping Life ok to Star Bharat made No.1 Channel in 2017 and 2018, maybe they Achieved from DD Free Dish, but these success not increasing Subscription and Advertisment Revenue.
t6YEtE5.jpg

What I think they're not Participated Recent DD free Dish auction, if they Participated and won slot maybe they will get success from DD free Dish, But not From Large Paid Cable and DTH subscribers, Still they're expecting success from Pay platforms.

Last edited:
Agreed Life ok was one of the best channel it has everything reality shows, movies, Holi special Etc. My favourite Life Ok Shows Were May I Come In Madam And The Old Savdhan india 2012 - 2017 And Star Bharat Was Used To Be Good from 2017 But At the Start of 2020 it became worst they off air nimki series which Was My favourite alongside Ayushman bhava, Saam Daam Dhand Bhed & Chandrashekhar Because of These Shows Star Bharat Were Use To Be at top But Now They're Showing Stupid Shows Like AKBKB, Durga Mata ki chaya and Even they ruined Radha Krishna By adding yamuna topic in the series We Respect Yamuna As A God River But I feel like that Radha Krishna lost it's magic after 2019 And In Durga They are showing stupid things Like Tantric, And the 1950 Plot And the Main character's mother Trapping him I think durga serial is half remake loosely based on pop singer Britney Spears's Life And Even Teri Laadli mein is also worst the villain is changed from Father to sakshi And making the serial version of marjaavan movie FYI I Was Forcibly Watch these stupid shows with my mom My mom like these type of shows I wish she shifted to zee once again like she do

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock