Good News Hollywood Movies on D Tamil

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishanthanvi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 27
  • Views Views: Views 2,519
It's commendable that Discovery Network is now airing Hollywood movies on a Tamil channel, previously occupied by HBO, WB, and HBO HD, which shut down their operations. A thoughtful move would have been to provide audio feeds in regional languages, including Telugu, Tamil, or Hindi, during the time HBO was active, potentially increasing viewership and making English movies more accessible. This strategic decision would have elevated HBO's reach and ranking among English movie channels,

It's great to see that HBO channel (WB) content is now being telecast in Tamil, making it more accessible to a wider audience.

Great and Excellent move by Discovery🌏🔥

Exciting news from D Tamil (D தமிழ்)
They’re going to start airing Hollywood movies dubbed in TAMIL ! 🎬✨

D TAMIL is the one and only and fully dedicated Regional channel in India under discovery umbrella

I think this is a fantastic move because it means we will get to enjoy some of our favorite international films 🦸🦹without the hassle of subtitles.

Plus, it’ll make it easier for everyone to connect with the stories and characters.

Imagine watching 📺 some of those blockbuster hits in Tamil!

It’s a great way for the channel to attract more viewers 📈 and offer a variety of content

I can’t wait to see what titles they’ll bring to the lineup

Last edited:
I can’t wait to see what titles they’ll bring to the lineup
Check 1st post video clip,

These movies will be telecast,
Ocean Eleven,
The Matrix,
The Matrix Reloaded,
The Departed,
Sherlock Holmes- A game of shadow,
Green Lantern,
A Nightmare On Elm Street,