Hollywood teen flick ‘The Duff’ to hit Indian theatres on 5 June

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
High school teen flick The Duff is all set to hit theatres across India on 5 June, 2015. Multivision Multimedia will release the movie here.

The Duff was a great success at the US Box office with an opening weekend of $10.8 million and total US collection of $34 million.

Directed by Ari Sandel, The Duff stars Mae Whitman, Robbie Amell and Bella Thorne in the lead. The film is produced by McG, Mary Viola, and Susan Cartsonis. It is a CBS Films presentation a Wonderland Sound and Vision / Vast Entertainment production.

Talking about the India release, Whitman said, “I have been told that Indian youth are ardent followers of US movies and television. India is known to have a thriving English speaking population and are in sync with western culture. It’s a great place for The Duff to release”

Director Sandel added, “India is becoming an increasingly important territory for Hollywood films. High schools are the same everywhere and I am sure so are the problems, even across the world. I hope that the audience will connect with and enjoy our movie.”

http://www.indiantelevision.com/movies/hollywood/hollywood-teen-flick-the-duff-to-hit-indian-theatres-on-5-june-150519

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock