Discussion Hollywood Telugu Dubbed Premiere Updates and Satellite Rights

Spiderman_3 watched 2nd time with very very less adds due to covid19 but still DTH Schedule showing 10PM End anyway guys Gemini Tv SD PQ and AQ Awesome Guys Superb
Yeah and as expected Star Maa getting trolled by the audience for the lack of HD feed after watching Spider Man 3 with excellent quality on Gemini HD.

Last edited:
Spiderman_3 watched 2nd time with very very less adds due to covid19 but still DTH Schedule showing 10PM End anyway guys Gemini Tv SD PQ and AQ Awesome Guys Superb

But i felt audio is like upscaled from 2ch stereo to 5.1, when played on HT.

Yeah and as expected Star Maa getting trolled by the audience for the lack of HD feed after watching Spider Man 3 with excellent quality on Gemini HD.
they are maintaining 2 different schedules for HD and SD
3 if hotstar feed also included
lesser ads is just a lame excuse
the main reason is maybe they are not having a uniform linear rights set to telecast content on all platforms unlike other networks like sun etv zee (mostly a cost cutting measure)
what is the use of HD if their best content is available in SD

Last edited:
they are maintaining 2 different schedules for HD and SD
3 if hotstar feed also included
lesser ads is just a lame excuse
the main reason is maybe they are not having a uniform linear rights set to telecast content on all platforms unlike other networks like sun etv zee
what is the use of paying more to HD if their best content is available in SD
Buddy! Hotstar feed is different because of Digital Streaming rights, most are with Amazon, you cannot count them. And the second thing HD feed doesn't cost a dime more than SD feed both are ₹19. Most of the rimes gemini telecasts old movies on HD versions without proper upscaling which is way worse than not Telecasting them. I'm not defending Maa, I only watch Telugu movies in these channels, atleast Star Maa HD doesn't telecast movies which are not properly upscaled. Every network has its drawbacks. If you only take Hollywood Movies in HD as criteria then yes Maa TV sucks.

Buddy! Hotstar feed is different because of Digital Streaming rights, most are with Amazon, you cannot count them. And the second thing HD feed doesn't cost a dime more than SD feed both are ₹19. Most of the rimes gemini telecasts old movies on HD versions without proper upscaling which is way worse than not Telecasting them. I'm not defending Maa, I only watch Telugu movies in these channels, atleast Star Maa HD doesn't telecast movies which are not properly upscaled. Every network has its drawbacks. If you only take Hollywood Movies in HD as criteria then yes Maa TV sucks.
You can't upscale every old movie to HD whether it may be any channel. Even if you upscale them you can't be sure that the movie is now purely a real HD. That depends on the several technical factors of that movie. Gemini is just going with the same schedule in both feeds(even it may be old movie) may be to not confuse the audiences with two different schedules. But when you have the excellent content of hollywood movies and you can't even telecast in HD then what's the use? Least the audience will expect from channel is to telecast the hollywood movies in HD feed for a better quality. Even in SD just watch Hollywood movies in star maa and see the cinematic scope how large it will be,half of the screen will be covered by the scope itself. Strange from star

Last edited:
yes bro you are right about upscaling but most of old movies in gemini are of 480p res and they are somewhat still sticking to a uniform schedule which is a good thing imo
but their movies when available in HD the quality is reflected when telecasted

but showing difference in schedules will bring some negativity and the reason is simple
those who wanted to watch english movie/ramayan/some movie will get some other movie or start music program in hd and they dont have sd available in their pack or with their mso and imagine the feeling

Last edited:
You can't upscale every old movie to HD whether it may be any channel. Even if you upscale them you can't be sure that the movie is now purely a real HD. That depends on the several technical factors of that movie. Gemini is just going with the same schedule in both feeds(even it may be old movie) may be to not confuse the audiences with two different schedules. But when you have the excellent content of hollywood movies and you can't even telecast in HD then what's the use? Least the audience will expect from channel is to telecast the hollywood movies in HD feed for a better quality. Even in SD just watch Hollywood movies in star maa and see the cinematic scope how large it will be,half of the screen will be covered by the scope itself. Strange from star
Yes bro, Star Maa Telecast Ironman Movie with half of the screen. No use
better if we want to see that movie download from telugu dubbed websites, in full HD.
Gemini Tv Telecast All James Bond007 Movies in FULL HD, even Gemini SD channel also Zero cinematic this point is highlight bro, I'm not a fan of Gemini Tv or Star Maa we all want Excellent PQ and AQ that's it.

Thats my point buddy! Broadcasting in 480i in HD channels is not acceptable which is the case with Gemini. Gemini is a Telugu GEC buddy, they shold maintain quality in HD Feed, should have same schedules only if they offer proper quality in both. And regarding cinemascope, last week i watched Endgame, Infinity War to see how Rana did dubning its consistant with cinemascope of other telugu movies. I guess the issue for you is they started telecsting in 16:9 aspect ratio, you or ur mso should be able to fix it.
yes you are right about upscaling but most of old movies in gemini are of 480p res and they are somewhat still sticking to a uniform schedule which is a good thing imo
but their movies when available in HD the quality is reflected when telecasted

but showing difference in schedules will bring some negativity and the reason is simple
those who wanted to watch english movie/ramayan/some movie will get some other movie or start music program in hd and they dont have sd available in their pack or with their mso and imagine the feeling
but yes bro opinions do differ
(about the price - my mistake sry)
Buddy as I said in the above reply, having same schedule in all variants for the sake of it is not good, if we are using HD, it should be of True Hd content. Buddy, SD should be available for all the DTH's. I don't know how you doenst have them.

Last edited:
Thats my point buddy! Broadcasting in 480i in HD channels is not acceptable which is the case with Gemini. Gemini is a Telugu GEC buddy, they shold maintain quality in HD Feed, should have same schedules only if they offer proper quality in both. And regarding cinemascope, last week i watched Endgame, Infinity War to see how Rana did dubning its consistant with cinemascope of other telugu movies. I guess the issue for you is they started telecsting in 16:9 aspect ratio, you or ur mso should be able to fix it.

Buddy as I said in the above reply, having same schedule in all variants for the sake of it is not good, if we are using HD, it should be of True Hd content. Buddy, SD should be available for all the DTH's. I don't know how you doenst have them.
Yes that's what I am saying the problem is not with us or our mso's its with channel only, even Hollywood movies get the same cinematic scope as telugu movies. Its already not good for Telugu movies only and going same scope with Hollywood movies which are technically brilliance is irritating to watch with that type of scope. That is what I meant to say. And if you subscribe to HD pack you automatically won't get SD pack. You should subscribe both SD and HD pack in order to have both the feeds. So some prefer subscribing HD packs and some who can't afford high amount go for the only standard pack. Having both HD & SD packs at a time is way too costlier so many prefer only going with one either HD or SD pack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock