Discussion Hollywood Telugu Dubbed Premiere Updates and Satellite Rights

no channel messes with cinemascope they usually telecast the print as it is but they sometimes have to resize it according to the aspect ratio of the channel if needed and it is essential
it will look awkward for some prints if they telecast as it is without checking the stream aspect ratio and that is what it must had happened with avengers endgame

by the way tarzan available in hotstar is 16:9 ratio but star maa SD default is 4:3
so going by that logic they must have messed with the cinemascope isnt it

RoE8m6N.png

Nw541jQ.png

Last edited:
no channel messes with cinemascope they usually telecast the print as it is but they sometimes have to resize it according to the aspect ratio of the channel if needed and it is essential
it will look awkward for some prints if they telecast as it is without checking the stream aspect ratio and that is what it must had happened with avengers endgame

by the way tarzan available in hotstar is 16:9 ratio but star maa SD default is 4:3
so going by that logic they must have messed with the cinemascope isnt it

RoE8m6N.png

Nw541jQ.png
Buddy! Star Maa is broadcasting in 16:9 from last 6 months. So u can reanalyse what u said.

Buddy! Star Maa is broadcasting in 16:9 from last 6 months. So u can reanalyse what u said.
it is coming in 4:3 for me bro so analyzed by that case so maybe my mistake sry
anyways in that case was avengers telecasted in some 21:9 ratio not possible

anyways it looks like iam defending one channel but no
I just wanted to say one thing brother
not only maa not only zee no one usually touches the cinemascope
but yes looking in a hdtv it looks awkward but that doesnt mean they are modifying the defaults

example:
sunnxt print ratio
iJfRhf7.png

telecast ratio
6CcRxCv.png

Last edited:
it is coming in 4:3 for me bro so analyzed by that case so maybe my mistake sry
anyways in that case was avengers telecasted in some 21:9 ratio not possible
Your MSO might have retooled it to match letter box. If u r on any DTH u can change in system settings to 4:3 u can see the difference. As i mentioned on some earlier post, most of the screen will be black, by changing to 16:9, it's proper now.

yj76a9r.jpg

Maa TV, when the system has 4:3 Output! Only Star Maa in sd channels has 16:9 ratio as far as i know.

Last edited:
Your MSO might have retooled it to match letter box. If u r on any DTH u can change in system settings to 4:3 u can see the difference. As i mentioned on some earlier post, most of the screen will be black, by changing to 16:9, it's proper now.

yj76a9r.jpg

Maa TV, when the system has 4:3 Output! Only Star Maa in sd channels has 16:9 ratio as far as i know.
okay bro will try this 👍 👍

Not new bro Jumanji 1995 old movie they posted this Wednesday 7pm. They only posted coming soon for the new movie not said any date as far as I seen.
Yes bro , I believe you
But Some Pages Posted new movie See TMSRU updates page and Telugu satellite rights updates page posted new with date and time

I'm just telling, I believe you ok

Yes bro , I believe you
But Some Pages Posted new movie See TMSRU updates page and Telugu satellite rights updates page posted new with date and time

I'm just telling, I believe you ok
Bro now u see sun network site Gemini schedule for weekdays updated. Just for confirming that its not the new movie but the old movie.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock