Hot TV promo on [email protected]

Newb_Dxer

Reaction score
a3f489914e5fec6db1a74b85155a23da.jpg

3f0d775681f5a077a3163da2567f4099.jpg

This chnl cud be d solution to all our problems :hehe

It was earlier carrying playboy sign in its logo.... expecting some gr8 things :win

shawl_who said:
This chnl cud be d solution to all our problems :hehe

It was earlier carrying playboy sign in its logo.... expecting some gr8 things :win

I have no idea about what the contents of this channel will be or whether it will even broadcast on the Eastern Beam or not as what is being shown is this picture of water and hills.

Even the TP being mentioned is of MENA beam ie 12092 which can not be received in our region,

However,some channels are duplicated on MENA and East Beam.

Lets see.......

Newb_Dxer said:
I have no idea about what the contents of this channel will be or whether it will even broadcast on the Eastern Beam or not as what is being shown is this picture of water and hills.

Even the TP being mentioned is of MENA beam ie 12092 which can not be received in our region,

However,some channels are duplicated on MENA and East Beam.

Lets see.......

yes bro... it shud carry some hot stuff. But lets see :sp

and, 1 more thing....

that tp, from laosat 1283 carrying star sports 2 etc...

is actually JCSAT 4B steerable beam @124e.

Try it ;)

shawl_who said:
yes bro... it shud carry some hot stuff. But lets see :sp

and, 1 more thing....

that tp, from laosat 1283 carrying star sports 2 etc...

is actually JCSAT 4B steerable beam @124e.

Try it ;)

Yes Bro,

In the afternoon they were showing half n*de dances .

You mean to say 10850 TP belongs to JCSAT 4B @124e ?
Any proof ?

I already mentioned that Laosat is written in the info plate of CCTV1 channel.Secondly I mentioned that I translated a Chinese forum message where 10850 TP is clearly mentioned as that of Laosat@128e.

Further now I have managed to get Telstar18@138e and Laosat@128e with all FTA channels including MNB Mongolia also with much better signals than before on a single Monoblock LNB.

Had it been JCSAT 4B@124e this would not have been possible.

Newb_Dxer said:
Yes Bro,

In the afternoon they were showing half n*de dances .

You mean to say 10850 TP belongs to JCSAT 4B @124e ?
Any proof ?

I already mentioned that Laosat is written in the info plate of CCTV1 channel.Secondly I mentioned that I translated a Chinese forum message where 10850 TP is clearly mentioned as that of Laosat@128e.

Further now I have managed to get Telstar18@138e and Laosat@128e with all FTA channels including MNB Mongolia also with much better signals than before on a single Monoblock LNB.

Had it been JCSAT 4B@124e this would not have been possible.

Really bro :sp

pls PM me some of those pics ;;)  :win

shawl_who said:
Really bro :sp

pls PM me some of those pics ;;)  :win

At the moment it is again showing water and hills....

Last edited by a moderator:
Please help some channels are gone in the night 12111 frequency is not coming I use 100*110 cm dish location east Delhi

ashish123 said:
Please help some channels are gone in the night 12111  frequency is not coming I use 100*110 cm dish location east Delhi

yup... that tp is weak...

but I m still getting signals 90/10 approx.... sometimes signals freeze.

same is d problem wid 11785h tp... very low signals.

try to fine tune d skew... u shud get better signals.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock