Hotstar is free.

on Everywhere Tv i will only get the channels which i subscribed on My STB,
So i need subscribe to Star Sports

ABCDEFGH said:
Okay, That didn't Make any Sense

Hotstar is free.

Not applicable Globally :k Only Locally applicable , like Rushil bros case :hello

greylala91 said:
I hope this is a technical drawback and will be rectified soon. If not a technical drawback and if they are indeed giving this delay willingly, then I think they should start a premium service as well along side of free service.

it's not a Technical glitch
it's intentional

For me hotstar is bakwas when I am getting star sports channels and even sony six, sony epsn and ten golf hd for free in tata sky mobile app with excellent pq :luv

ABCDEFGH said:
Okay, That didn't Make any Sense

Hotstar is free.

And it is limited to 2 devices whereas hotstar can be installed on any number of devices :eek:hya

Sarkar said:
Where else ?:huh

Check score on hotstar now :shy
zvfdV9E.png

Where are you getting free streaming in real time as hotstar is showing in 5 min delay ?

Reply I got from hotstar. I think it's a valid point:-

Thank you for writing to Hotstar.

We know that real-time updates adds to the excitement of all sporting events and you getting the update before while watching the Live streaming matches might be frustrating.

However, the 5-minute delay during Live streaming match is because currently, viewers do not have to subscribe to watch LIVE stream matches on our platform. All types of video content are currently available for viewing at no cost.

In regards with your advertisement query, please understand that ads are one of our means to generate revenue on Hotstar, as our digital entertainment platform is free of subscription. Our sponsors and ad delivery mechanisms are vital to our existence so that we can continue entertaining all our viewers with quality content for free of cost.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock