How can I remove/opaque such bold irritating Dish Tv logo?

Reported today morning and received this reply just now.

Thank you for writing to us with your valuable feedback. We apologize the
inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you regarding your Service related concern, we have
shared your feedback with service Team, who will certainly evaluate it and
take appropriate action for making your experience with us seamless and
delightful.
Thnx... Lets other report it too

Dishtv not going to change their logo’s size or colour. In cinemascopic it is very irritating to me. D2H, TS logos very good and very transparent. It is not affecting television viewing. I think dishtv will not listen to user request.They never fulfilled any user request/Or Took a lot of time for the request to get finally implemented.
dishlogo.jpg

Last edited:
Dishtv not going to change their logo’s size or colour. In cinemascopic it is very irritating to me. D2H, TS logos very good and very transparent. It is not affecting television viewing. I think dishtv will not listen to user request.They never fulfilled any user request/Or Took a lot of time for the request to get finally implemented.
dishlogo.jpg

It would be fantastic if they change the logo like this...

It would be fantastic if they change the logo like this...
Let's create one vibe from here by which they can implement an opaque logo. TrueHD boxes are getting Opaque logo but all NXT HD boxes have such irritating bold logo. Lets this post continue. Please lodge complains as many as u can. I have already registered for mine. World Cup cricket is knocking at the door so its very high time to get such opaque one. Is not it? Otherwise, this will be very difficult to check scordcard properly.

Thanks

Not only dishtv but other DTH too...we already know which DTH service we are using so what is the need of DTH operator logo?

Hi,

I am getting bold and irritating Dish Tv logo after an update (4.72) on my Dish Nxt Hd stb. Before that, there is no such logo on my dish tv display. Is there any idea to remove/opaque it? I am not asking for any recording option. Thanks
You can get rid of the logo by removing the set top box cable attached to your TV set.

Dear Dish TV,

My humble request to you is kindly minimize the DISH TV logo. Or make it transparent. We are unable to read or write important phone numbers due to this.

Thanks in advance.

My VC No is *******6515

Mobile no. 00639.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock