How can I remove/opaque such bold irritating Dish Tv logo?

dthwallah

Reaction score
Hi,

I am getting bold and irritating Dish Tv logo after an update (4.72) on my Dish Nxt Hd stb. Before that, there is no such logo on my dish tv display. Is there any idea to remove/opaque it? I am not asking for any recording option. Thanks

Yes, the logo is irritating and it's not transparent too. During sports events and news channels, it hides some of the texts too. Unfortunately, we can't really do anything other than switching to another DTH provider.

I have already reported the same to Dish TV. Can other Dish Tv users here report the same? Then they will make it opaque as Tata Sky. Apply the power of DreamDth.. . Thanks

Yes agree with you. We should report this unitedly then it would make a impact on them.

I think dishtv will not listen to user request.They never fulfilled any user request/Or Took a lot of time for the request to get finally implemented.
They would let go some of the customers but won't change their operation methods
Also Dish Nxt STB went to many updates in recent times but the logo stayed the same.
So It is a waste of time to get into the matter with them.Either Ignore the issue or Shift/Move to other Dpos

Last edited:
I think dishtv will not listen to user request.They never fulfilled any user request/Or Took a lot of time for the request to get finally implemented.
They would let go some of the customers but won't change their operation methods
Also Dish Nxt STB went to many updates in recent times but the logo stayed the same.
So It is a waste of time to get into the matter with them.Either Ignore the issue or Shift/Move to other Dpos
You are right bro... Still, lets show our from DD Forum... It is not an illegal thing to raise a voice for such irritating logo. I have already lodged one complain. Let's other lodge it. Please raise your voice.

Thanks

You are right bro... Still, lets show our from DD Forum... It is not an illegal thing to raise a voice for such irritating logo. I have already lodged one complain. Let's other lodge it. Please raise your voice.

Thanks
I will give a Complain and Hope for some changes in the logo.Even i hate the size of the logo.

I will give a Complain and Hope for some changes in the logo.Even i hate the size of the logo.
Yes... Previously, I was not getting any logo on my TV screen from Dish TV. Few days back, they updated my software from 4.70 to 4.72, after that it is bothering me to watch TV. Let's see when can Dish TV take appropriate action.

Yes... Previously, I was not getting any logo on my TV screen from Dish TV. Few days back, they updated my software from 4.70 to 4.72, after that it is bothering me to watch TV. Let's see when can Dish TV take appropriate action.
Reported today morning and received this reply just now.

Thank you for writing to us with your valuable feedback. We apologize the
inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you regarding your Service related concern, we have
shared your feedback with service Team, who will certainly evaluate it and
take appropriate action for making your experience with us seamless and
delightful.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock