How i Track my dish for Tatasky

kamlesh_82

Reaction score
Dear All,
Pls let me know how i can track my dth for Tatasky , presently i am using Dishtv Setbox but now i want to switch to Tatasky.

i m from Lucknow ( U.P) , pls help

Thanks & Rgds
Kamlesh

you cannot use your dish tv STB for tatasky. you need to purchase a new tatasky set top box and connection.

you can buy it online/through customer care or directly from a dealer

mmadhankumar said:
you cannot use your dish tv STB for tatasky. you need to purchase a new tatasky set top box and connection.

you can buy it online/through customer care or directly from a dealer

Hii,
i have a Tatasky Setup Box , pls tell me process to track the dish anteena for tatasky.

Rgds,
Kamlesh

Ok

NSS 6 is @ 95.0 E

INSAT 4A @ 83.0 E....

the Difference is 12 Degrees.....

the Best Method is Trail and Error Method........

Step by Step Method:-

1) Mark the Present NSS 6 Satellite on the Dish Antenna...

2) then Keep Tata Sky STB and tune to Signal Strength & Signal Quality Page in STB.....

3) Now Stand Behind Dish antenna in the Terrace...

4) Now Move the Dish Antenna to Left Side Slightly and Check the Signal in the STB... ( Best Metho is Phone Method ) i.e., Some Body Helping Thru Phone who is at TV........

5) As I know..... the Dish You Have to Shift to Right Side is Nearly 2.3 to 2.8 cms..... ( I Actually Marked in mine)

6) First U have to Get Minimum Signal...... Then U can Tune to Maximum Signal........

7) I think the Azimuth is >60 degrees....

Try this.....

If You have any doubt PM me.....

All the Best.....

it will be a lot easier if you have a android mobile. else have a sat finder gadget to get the signals easily

for your info (values for 83°E in lucknow):
Elevation: 58.5°
Azimuth: 175.4°

mmadhankumar said:
it will be a lot easier if you have a android mobile. else have a sat finder gadget to get the signals easily

for your info (values for 83°E in lucknow):
Elevation: 58.5°
Azimuth: 175.4°

how to track using android mobile?any app?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock