How to activate box after satellite migration in d2h?

• Thread starter Thread starter amit chouhan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 939

amit chouhan

Solutions
Reaction score
I have migrated d2h from ST 2 satellite to SES 8 at home by self as I have meter after migration its shows no account balance so what is the procedure to activate d2h to ses 8 satellite. What we have to say to customer care. Or we have to do sms at d2h helpline number for activation.

Bro, I changed my DishTV to ST2 .
For this, raised request to CC. Technician changed direction and he called cc and received HAPPY CODE and after he entered the code iam able to view channels.

Hope same process for d2h also. Without Code we cannot see the channels.

This process need technician need to visit home by call customer care raise ticket no then technician visit then relocation dish then they call control room to change customer satellite 📡 migration then after set box is Ready to receive channel Note happy code for customer to give technician if they happy with technician service if like . Technician visit chargeable 250

But I have meter and already alinged satellite to SES8 so I only want information about how to activate my box vc no to ses8. Regular customer care number or other number on which technician call. I do not want to involve technician as I have meter and technician is chargeable.

Back
Top Bottom