Satellite migration from ST2 to SES 8 but Home channel show error of channel not activated

amit chouhan

Solutions
Reaction score
satellite migration from ST2 to SES 8 in d2h v-5008 HD model but only free channel are viewable but home channel show error of channel not activated even when account is charged and signal on all transponders are full what to now please tell customer care not understand my problem ?

Solution
Finally, I have solved the issue from customer care they say you have opted for long term recharge plan so migration is not possible right now after expiry of plan the migration can be possible. Means I have to remain on ST2 satellite till my plan expire.
posting VC no. in public could lead going against d2h norms I think ?
He want to say, Share your VC in DM
7s9uqJF.png

He is very reliable member of our forum, You can share your vc.

Finally, I have solved the issue from customer care they say you have opted for long term recharge plan so migration is not possible right now after expiry of plan the migration can be possible. Means I have to remain on ST2 satellite till my plan expire.

Solution
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock