Satellite migration from ST2 to SES 8 but Home channel show error of channel not activated

amit chouhan

Solutions
Reaction score
satellite migration from ST2 to SES 8 in d2h v-5008 HD model but only free channel are viewable but home channel show error of channel not activated even when account is charged and signal on all transponders are full what to now please tell customer care not understand my problem ?

Solution
Finally, I have solved the issue from customer care they say you have opted for long term recharge plan so migration is not possible right now after expiry of plan the migration can be possible. Means I have to remain on ST2 satellite till my plan expire.
Try factory reset
Edit:- You should have noticed this and told the technician when he came for satellite migration.

Last edited:
satellite migration from ST2 to SES 8 in d2h v-5008 HD model but only free channel are viewable but home channel and paid channel are viewable .showing error of channel not activated even when account is charged and signal on all transponders are full .what to do now please tell ? customer care not understand my problem ? what say them what is next process? . I have upgraded software + reset is also done .

satellite migration from ST2 to SES 8 in d2h v-5008 HD model but only free channel are viewable but home channel and paid channel are viewable .showing error of channel not activated even when account is charged and signal on all transponders are full .what to do now please tell ? customer care not understand my problem ? what say them what is next process? . I have upgraded software + reset is also don
U only satallite dish set to ses 8 sat .not a box activated ..u go to settings and select sat option is sat ses8 an also activated in dish tv servers. . call to customer care and activated

U only satallite dish set to ses 8 sat .not a box activated ..u go to settings and select sat option is sat ses8 an also activated in dish tv servers. . call to customer care and activated
what exactly would I say that they understand it they say your recharge is done on ST 2 satellite and not on SES 8 but when I say to trans
fer it they transfer call to there supervisor and he says we have refreshed it but not changing satellite means they are refreshing ST2 ?

what exactly would I say that they understand it they say your recharge is done on ST 2 satellite and not on SES 8 but when I say to trans
fer it they transfer call to there supervisor and he says we have refreshed it but not changing satellite means they are refreshing ST2 ?
I think no solution. They will ask for technician visit, if you facing any problem. Or you can try by writing e-mail to nodal officer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock