How to check your STB'S Supply if some thing goes wrong

good info jenius jat but this will require some tools like multimeter , soldering gun etc, my old tonytone stb was not at all scanning any channels and i had checked the lnb output it was ranging from 19-21 volts fix, i came to know that some thing is wrong wit hthe stb and had to buy new one , melbon full hd, stb , ,but i have the old stb with me will have to give to some known person to repair it.

Very Nice Tutorial By Jenius Bhai...:luv.Everyone Learning Something By this Post, :c, Mostly busted Capacitors is Major Problem In Power supply And it is Viewing Like Paper Roll On Upside,

Ravishankar Krishnamoorthy said:
good info jenius jat but this will require some tools like multimeter , soldering gun etc, my old tonytone stb was not at all scanning any channels and i had checked the lnb output it was ranging from 19-21 volts fix, i came to know that some thing is wrong wit hthe stb and had to buy new one , melbon full hd, stb , ,but i have the old stb with me will have to give to some known person to repair it.
Thanks friend and you are right any body doing this would require some tools like multimeter , soldering gun etc,But for Fuse blown or any wire may be main supply wire damage or dis- connected can be Resolve the fault easily without any problem.:)

And for your old STB you should have sell it while purchasing the new one and secondly you
give to needy person who can Repair it from Electronics' professional . :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock