how to connect 5.1 channel speaker system to videocon d2h hd STB model no. 2222

bindaasboy89 said:
here is the back pannel of HTS and the available input ports..

Ooops,seems like we hv a problem here,the pic shows its an PA Speaker system NOT a HTS,I guess u need a basic Power Amplifier! From the Pic I understand u can hook up Front L/R,Center,Surround L/R and Subwoofer speakers to produce 5.1 but u cannot input 5.1 source:)

Its not possible to get 5.1 fron d2h. Try to connect aux to d2h audio rca port...

I am also having this type of home theater. I got a decoder to convert digital into analog. Refer the below thread.

Link Removed

Initially I had the decoder shown in the first link of that thread which can take optical SPDIF or coaxial SPDIF and convert into 5.1 analog input.

Now I bought another decoder which can take HDMI input and produce 5.1 analog output and kept the first decoder in shelf.

Both of them are working good. If you are interested, you can try!

The cost of first decoder in eBay is around Rs.4200. When I bought the rate was around Rs.6000.

The cost of second decoder in eBay is around Rs.5900.

I am thinking of selling my first decoder.

Bro simple help last year I buy tekniks amplifier
He have coxeal and optical input I connect d2h box to amplifier and I connect my 4k tv optical via
It not supports dolby digital surround bro...
Any best amplifier or blue ray dvd with analog output
Perfect dolby digital, dts support

Hello guys..
I am having Videocon d2h HD set up box and 32inch LCD Sony bravia TV and 5.1 home theater (which has 6 input cables for surround sound and standard red white cables as input , no HDMI in,no HDMI out,no spdif in and out)
I normally connect HD set up box to TV by HDMI cable.
Since I have bought new home theater system I connect the TV to HTS by(audio out from TV and input it to the red white cables) but I know this connection will not give 5.1 surround sound.
But I want surround sound , so guys please anybody can help me.. If u r confused about the connection devices which I have, I will take a photo of it and send it..
Please solve my problem..
Thanks in advance...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock