How to connect Airtel STB optical out with 5.1 home theatre

• Thread starter aegsgm
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 9,360
low? no bro..I'm using it from couple of years..
Brother don't mistake me. My experience I share with you. You itself understand it's not worth that 19k value. In this price you get better model with player. If it's under 9k price range. I surely say super.... But it's 19k

Last edited:
Brother don't mistake me. My experience I share with you. You itself understand it's not worth that 19k value. In this price you get better model with player. If it's under 9k price range. I surely say super.... But it's 19k

Compared to Yamaha and Onkyo it's nothing but they cost 27k...

Sound is too good in this model (I dot keep it at high..)

Maybe you received a fault product and I think couple of forum members also have same model and they are happy bro.

When I first bought this I was like should have spent 10k more and get Yamaha/Onkyo which were amazing and best in HT but this didn't disappoint me

I bought this model for vediocon DTH bz vediocon don't have optical output so I bought. You just compare any home theatre surely you understand. 17k I bought Sony DAV-DZ350. It's very good woofer and speaker quality. And it's have player. My childhood onwards I like electronic items. I suggest gud models to my friends. First time I got bad experience about that product.
SONY HT IV300 does not support VIDEOCON D2H As per Sony website.
Supported DTHs
1. TATA SKY
2. AIRTEL
3. Sun Direct
4. Dishtv
5. Reliance Dth
CHECK image
3CBsyUS.jpg

SONY HT IV300 does not support VIDEOCON D2H As per Sony website.
Supported DTHs
1. TATA SKY
2. AIRTEL
3. Sun Direct
4. Dishtv
5. Reliance Dth
CHECK image
3CBsyUS.jpg
Brother I bought for vediocon only . Bz vediocon not support optical. Vediocon have Coaxial output. This Sony model have coaxial output. But I don't know y Sony not mention. Maybe they don't support vediocon brand. If you have dout check this product users. This Sony home theatre only have coaxial output in this price range. Bz it's made for DTH users

Last edited:
Brother I bought for vediocon only . Bz vediocon not support optical. Vediocon have Coaxial output. This Sony model have coaxial output. But I don't know y Sony not mention. Maybe they don't support vediocon brand. If you have dout check this product users. This Sony home theatre only have coaxial output in this price range. Bz it's made for DTH users
I think @Rom1moR Bro is using this home theatre system, he will tell u the reviews, and for more review go to youtube. i am also planning to buy this product for my dishtv

I get this review from net. It's true review

The maximum cones and issues which I have noticed with this model.

ByAmazon Customeron 2 June 2017

I am writing this review to let the other people know how SONY cheating us.

!. The sound is not 1000watt, When we open full sound we get approximate 200 or maybe 300watts level sound only.
2. Picture quality is not up to the mark, it should upscale to 4k but doesn't show any improvement.
3. It's av is very slow to read any Hard disk.
4. It's cost is very high, the quality this model offering can make this product price about 13-14k not more than 14k.
5. Speaker wires are not good. Low-quality wires, very thin.
6. Few speaker wires are (Center and Woofer are already incorporated and fixed with the speaker) unable to change if they got ever break.
7. The length of the speaker wires is very less for any medium room. Only meant for a small room.
8. Other players like Onkyo HT S3700 and S3800 are easily available at 28-30k and these are far better than this cheap product.
9. Overpowering bass and after switching even to -6db you will still get the irritating bass. Bass also doesn't have any clarity. By any mean, you cannot control the bass. You have to bear with it. generally, I love bass, but, the bass of this model is very very very irritating.

I was using a proper home theater before and switched to this model after seen lots of praise for it but feel like cheated by maximum reviews and votes. I was using Onkyo ht s3700 which I purchased 1 year back at Rs. 28k but sold because I thought this model is very good with connectivity and sound. Now, I am selling out this crap model.

Sony should offer something better like Onkyo, Pioneer and Yamaha.

Verdict: Don't buy, try Onkyo and Pioneer first. Go and have a demo all these model before you make your mind. You can buy
Sony HT-IV300 if you get this at 13-14k.

Read

Yes it's not 1000 watt. Sounds quality look like 200 to 300 whts. Real Sony users hate this model.

@Raviteja bro, i also use HT-IV300 and i am satisfied with the performance. Like you and other members i am happy with the same. They are giving many features like bluetooth, NFC, and WIFI, etc for just Rs 20K where other brands give u for 27k.

The above review is just one, and i saw a similar review for DAV-DZ350, so does that mean its not good @diwa2020 ??? see the review on any online ecommerce site and u will get the results. Just 1-2 bad review doesnt mean the product is bad.

@Raviteja bro, i also use HT-IV300 and i am satisfied with the performance. Like you and other members i am happy with the same. They are giving many features like bluetooth, NFC, and WIFI, etc for just Rs 20K where other brands give u for 27k.

The above review is just one, and i saw a similar review for DAV-DZ350, so does that mean its not good @diwa2020 ??? see the review on any online ecommerce site and u will get the results. Just 1-2 bad review doesnt mean the product is bad.

I mean it's not worth for 19k. Below 12k ideal

If your using vediocon DTH. Only this model is best bz don't have options. (Vediocon have only coaxial output) But other DTH means you have many home theatre option in this price range. Then it's buyer wish

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock