How to consider a Good FTA HD-box as a Future proof

Who said openbox has no firmware support.. Presently more then 40 latest firmwares are available.. Furthermore manfactures keeps on updating its firmware

Rumpy Pumpy said:
Who said openbox has no firmware support.. Presently more then 40 latest firmwares are available.. Furthermore manfactures keeps on updating its firmware
Dear Rumpy, pragyavan told me the big seller of Openbox-10,Don't know he is right or wrong may some one put light on that.Thanks :)

jenius-jatt said:
How to consider a Good FTA HD-box as a Future proof ?

Hello friends, I want to know how to check a Good FTA HD-BOX for future proof as there are many boxes now a days in India like bellow:-:)

1.ORTON
2.OPEN-BOX.10
3.SKY-BOX.F3

Some friends whom I talk they say that the box working with some cards is good and my question was that if Openbox.10 can't Run cards now, Then may be after some time the ORTON also don't work with these cards,So considering a box with cards is not a wise decision.:sp

So pl friends do Give your Idea's as well suggestions ,This will help all the members who want a good HD BOX. :c
this time no any card running in open box.
B*g ** ,T*T* *** card running in ORTON X403p.
i thing orton is good for u.

anil sharma said:
jenius-jatt said:
How to consider a Good FTA HD-box as a Future proof ?

Hello friends, I want to know how to check a Good FTA HD-BOX for future proof as there are many boxes now a days in India like bellow:-:)

1.ORTON
2.OPEN-BOX.10
3.SKY-BOX.F3

Some friends whom I talk they say that the box working with some cards is good and my question was that if Openbox.10 can't Run cards now, Then may be after some time the ORTON also don't work with these cards,So considering a box with cards is not a wise decision.:sp

So pl friends do Give your Idea's as well suggestions ,This will help all the members who want a good HD BOX. :c
this time no any card running in open box.
B*g ** ,T*T* *** card running in ORTON X403p.
i thing orton is good for u.
Thanks Sharma ji for nice suggestion, :c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock