How to remove addon immediately

• Thread starter Thread starter Murthi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4
  • Views Views: Views 1,044

Murthi

Reaction score
Hi,

I have activated the Sony six add on to watch IPL and i am getting the set max now as free. so I don't want to pay for Sony six. I called cc and they told me that, you can't remove now and the logging period is up to may 9th. So how can we remove immediately. Is there any way?

Regards,
Murthi. S

Murthi said:
Hi,

I have activated the Sony six add on to watch IPL and i am getting the set max now as free. so I don't want to pay for Sony six. I called cc and they told me that, you can't remove now and the logging period is up to may 9th. So how can we remove immediately. Is there any way?

Regards,
Murthi. S

Which DTH Brand are you using ? Even if they remove the add on, they wont refund your money back irrespective of the DTH Brand you use.

@ bishnu bro - this thread is made under d2h section.

@ thread starter - call to nodal people. i m sure they ll remove it n ll refund ur money. the same case has happened to me b4 also.

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ bishnu bro - this thread is made under d2h section.

@ thread starter - call to nodal people. i m sure they ll remove it n ll refund ur money. the same case has happened to me b4 also.

I am not sure about D2H. But in case of Tata Sky & Sun Direct even if they remove add on before mandatory one month they wont refund any money, not even a single paisa. I am 100% sure. :tup

Back
Top Bottom