• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 6,050

nasa

Reaction score
please help me to remove logo of Tatasky or videocon or free dish India logo

Last edited by a moderator:
please help me to remove logo of Tatasky or videocon or free dish India logo
This is impossible.You can never remove the logo of any dth operator or stb.They are built during the manufacture of the stb which cannot be removed by the user.

Also the logo reflect the stb company which you are using.

But,why you want to delete or remove it?Does it cause any effect to your viewing?

Yes, it's really annoying. They also flash customer id or set top box numbers also during shows. Since they can't catch pirates that illegal streams these channels. Cable and DTH companies are causing inconvenience to their customers.

Yes, it's really annoying. They also flash customer id or set top box numbers also during shows. Since they can't catch pirates that illegal streams these channels. Cable and DTH companies are causing inconvenience to their customers.
I remember that when I used the sristi digital box that rime its logo was so opaque that even live scores was also covered by it.

We told the LCO.After that,they changed it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock