Seeking Help How to restrict accidentally Adding channels via remote in airtel Xtreme smart box

• Thread starter Rose
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 4,469
Hi All,
I escalated this to airtel Black senior desk and they said that they will take this as feedback and forward to their Development team.

I asked them when can i expect a resolution, for that they replied based on priority.

So i request help of all airtel extreme family members to call customer care and raise this feedback so that we get fast solution.

PS: Airtel a la carte lock period is now 30 days
Thank you all for the support.

I have already sent feedback mentioning this and several other points to senior team of Airtel Digital TV around 4 months back. Hopefully in coming months they will take corrective measures on the same to improve overall user experience

I have tweeted this to airtel.

I have called up customer care and informed them as well. Not sure how effective it is going to be. But IMO twitter response is better

It's November, and we still don't have any solution for this.. ☹️
Bad experience with Airtel..

It's November, and we still don't have any solution for this.. ☹️
Bad experience with Airtel..

Add the channel to parental control to un subscribed channels. Pin required to access the particular channel. It will reduce the unnecessary addition of channels.

Go to settings>Device settings>Parental control.

this just happened to me today. I am from middle class family. my parents are not that much educated, and they mistakenly added 2 channels and one thing I am sure is that airtel brought this feature only for making more profit.
this is just too risky

The same issue happened to me multiple times and i raised complaint multiple times. The airtel is not going to add this feature. Every time i complain they say it's recorded as feedback but not taking action on it. They are using it to steal. Money from customers....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock