How to search channels in Fastway SD set top box of fastway digital cable in haryana

anybody from haryana is getting these channels in their fastway digital sd settop box like movies now, wb, pogo, cartoon network, trace urban, music india etc.

Bro Fastway follows a procedure so dont worry these channels will be automatically added soon , if your cable connection is new them in starting you will not got all the channels , it takes near a month in my area after the installation of fastway set top box so dont worry they will be added soon.

Am@9 said:
Bro Fastway follows a procedure so dont worry these channels will be automatically added soon , if your cable connection is new them in starting you will not got all the channels , it takes near a month in my area after the installation of fastway set top box so dont worry they will be added soon.
No. Bro............It will not happen in haryana. I m using fastway since last 1year. In haryana state, they are charging 200/- flat for cable charges. but in punjab, they have package system and HD settop box. They have full line for punjab cable but in haryana , this 220/- charging cable in not running on full line. Neither the channel will added nor the alignment will correct. confirmed by the local cable operator so many times.

rajkhushi001 said:
No. Bro............It will not happen in haryana. I m using fastway since last 1year. In haryana state, they are charging 200/- flat for cable charges. but in punjab, they have package system and HD settop box. They have full line for punjab cable but in haryana , this 220/- charging cable in not running on full line. Neither the channel will added nor the alignment will correct. confirmed by the local cable operator so many times.

and bro,,,,,,,,,,haryana cable offices have no control over it. all is controlled by the punjab cable.

Channels you have mentioned had removed by fastway in haryana settop box. Earlier they had tried to put all the channels on the same line but it failed. so they reduced the channels one by one. now only some music channel and movie channels are left rest others are news.

Post SS of Set top box menu setup setting diagnostic information 1 page and 2 page

so it means after around 1 month all channels will automatically updated in the epg list, and will be able to watch them

Bro it is white color SD set top box and model no. is CISCO DVB-3410.

also tell me one thing is the hd channels also available on SD box epg, because my cable operator said that this box is capable of operationg/run both sd as well as hd channels.
is this true. can anyone confirm that, who are using it.

yes SD STB doesn't supported HD Channels...nd u never found Search option in SD Box...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock