How to start recording in 2011HD STB by using the old remote???

Imam.Hossain

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Today I activated USB Recording facility in my 2011 HD STB,
4MdeDZe.jpg

But whenever I press "Record this program" it shows "Starting failed. No recording rights"

Why it so? Any suggestion guys??

I have this remote
2ONqAx1.jpg

How to use Recording feature with this one,,, Any guideline or suggestion PLZ, those r always welcome...

Thnx...

It's not that contact d2h through mail and tell them inspite of recording topup activated I am getting error

Settings >> Installation >> (Code 1234) >> Box Settings >> TV Settings >> Last Option >> (Change Normal to Compact)

Then you can use red button to start recording and back button to stop recording. Or you can start recording by pressing OK on any EPG listing.

If you are getting "No Recording Rights" error contact d2h.

Finally after all the adjustment with the help of "ASIT" Bro, everything is sorted out.. Thnx a lot Bro... U really really helped me a lot.... Thanks again... Now I've changed my RTN,E-mail Address with Password,,, Hope nothing happen anything like these anymore or with anyone... Thread should be closed now...

Imam.D2h said:
Finally after all the adjustment with the help of "ASIT" Bro, everything is sorted out.. Thnx a lot Bro... U really really helped me a lot.... Thanks again... Now I've changed my RTN,E-mail Address with Password,,, Hope nothing happen anything like these anymore or with anyone... Thread should be closed now...

Dude sorry to bring it into your consideration that it was me who did all I only am that a*rm*n from another forum

Re: RE: How to start recording in 2011HD STB by using the old remote???

jaysheezy said:
Dude sorry to bring it into your consideration that it was me who did all I only am that a*rm*n from another forum

It's ok, Thanx a lot. Even Asit Bro is helping me a lot since 2012,, This time also he did,,, anyway thnx both of u,,, for everything:angel: God Bless

Imam.D2h said:
Hello Everyone,
Today I activated USB Recording facility in my 2011 HD STB,
4MdeDZe.jpg

But whenever I press "Record this program" it shows "Starting failed. No recording rights"

Why it so? Any suggestion guys??

I have this remote
2ONqAx1.jpg

How to use Recording feature with this one,,, Any guideline or suggestion PLZ, those r always welcome...

Thnx...

so for recording you changed the remote or you able to record from your old remote itself..???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock