How to watch fta channels on dishtv set-top box after my subscription ends?

Best Solution is Purchase a New FTA Receiver & Use With Your Dish TV dish

Prashanta said:
Best Solution is Purchase a New FTA Receiver & Use With Your Dish TV dish

Yeah Bro we need FTA STB because dishtv block the service after the subscription gets expire.

I think nothing wrong in downgrading SW or if the trick posted in Link Removed works good. y should he invest more if above said tricks working ? also in both tricks he can again activate by subscribing if he wants to..in future.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I think nothing wrong in downgrading SW or if the trick posted in Link Removed works good. y should he invest more if above said tricks working ? also in both tricks he can again activate by subscribing if he wants to..in future.

FTA STB is the only option in my way because downgrading STB is a hudge risk.

vijay mahanta said:
If you point to another dish then they will be unable to lock their softwarwe. :k

That i was mentioning ... there is a risk of upgrading ..BTW No need to point to another Dish to stop blocking , i think if we delete the Home TP and the TP which have OTA Update then also a chance..
Any way best method and no risk is downgrading ..

vijay mahanta said:
Disconnect the stb before one day of subscription & use it as a FTa box.

do u mean to say....re-align my dish towards another setelitte...

Anirudha Das said:
FTA STB is the only option in my way because downgrading STB is a hudge risk.

Not atall .. I was using Dish TV STB Zenega as FTA Reciever for few years and Suscribed the packages too .. both were working fine. even many times used as FTA without subscribing packages ie: deactivation..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock