Huge cheating from Dish TV (Think before recharging DishTV)

• Thread starter ShivRaj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 9,491
Today I am recharged my Dishtv with Rs 200 And dishTV gives me only 7 extra days from switch off date. my current packege price is RS369pm (super family HD +Sony Six=319+50)and current switch off date is 14-07-18. according to packege my daily pack price is RS 12.30 and after recharging of Rs 200 its should be 17 days extra (means new swich of date should be 31-07-18) in Rs 200 but they only added 7 days in my account.

now senior cc saying you got less days because your account balance was in minus and also few days ago you are upgraded your pack from Swagat to family hd (according to Maha upgrde offer) so we are deducted your minus balance.

they are also disconnected my call two times

Due to this types of useless activities from dishtv my negative mindset against DishTV increasing day by day.

Before Recharging

After Recharging

Bro imagine situation of illeterate and people who do not have knowledge of all these.
They will simply pay again without noticing the false deductions if any :(

Bro imagine situation of illeterate and people who do not have knowledge of all these.
They will simply pay again without noticing the false deductions if any :(
Big mistake you have not full recherge 369 youus recharge is only 200 you shoud not full banifit tarm/condetion apply now close this tharde

Big mistake you have not full recherge 369 youus recharge is only 200 you shoud not full banifit tarm/condetion apply now close this tharde

Tweet about this tagged dishtv in this they will resolve mistake if any or provide you clearance.

Dishtv is best dth ever in 2019 ses12 added dishtv picture quilty is aslo batter more tp added about 900 channels capacity dishtv is not fake problem with dishtv goto other dth in feature dishtv become no1 in south
Why they increase lock in period for sports Add on??

Because everyone get money india tour of england also in two month so what is tthe problem
I don't want to see test series i want to see only t20 & odi series so can I unsubscribe after 30 days ??

Priority of viewing should be by viewers not from dth or cable networks

So pls dont blindly support the wrong things if it's ur Favorite dth though :)

Screenshot_201807186-151131.jpg
Screenshot_201807186-151137.jpg
Because everyone get money india tour of england also in two month so what is tthe problem
That's not the perfect reson
Star sports not telecasting India tour of England. Then why they increase Star sports Lock in period aloso

Screenshot_201807186-151101.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock