Huge cheating from Dish TV (Think before recharging DishTV)

• Thread starter ShivRaj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 9,492
I read so many dodgy offers , hidden terms, faulty billing practices about dish tv on this community only.
Nothing like that from airtel tatasky or even sun direct.
Why so many people still opt for dish tv? I mean changing operators during amazon sale period comes out so cheap.

Last edited:
totally dispointed with responce from Dish TV.few time ago i was talking with senior cc upto 50 minitues but no any solution. they are told me on 27 june we are added by default double cashback in your account thats why your switch off date increased but we was deducted that amount instantly on same date that time we are not reduced your 7 extra days from account and today we are deducted extra days billing price from account. your original switch of date is 7 july but by default its is showing 14 july so 7+14=21 its mean your new switch of date will be 21 july.

but i dont understand if i was upgraded my pack on 19 june then which types of cashback they was credited in my account on 27th june.

I read so many dodgy offers , hidden terms, faulty billing practices about dish tv on this community only.
Nothing like that from airtel tatasky or even sun direct.
Why so many people still opt for dish tv? I mean changing operators during amazon sale period comes out so cheap.
Because I choice dishtv before buying dishtv I don't know about therir looting I think about dishtv is easy to handle adding add on & delete. And Earlier 2018 Their star sports (per day pack) has Lock in period 1 day

totally dispointed with responce from Dish TV.few time ago i was talking with senior cc upto 50 minitues but no any solution. they are told me on 27 june we are added by default double cashback in your account thats why your switch off date increased but we was deducted that amount instantly on same date that time we are not reduced your 7 extra days from account and today we are deducted extra days billing price from account. your original switch of date is 7 july but by default its is showing 14 july so 7+14=21 its mean your new switch of date will be 21 july.

but i dont understand if i was upgraded my pack on 19 june then which types of cashback they was credited in my account on 27th june.
Check you monthly statement of june
& check if they gave you double cash back in 27th june

Last edited:
I think about dishtv is easy to handle adding add on & delete. And Earlier 2018 Their star sports (per day pack) has Lock in period 1 day
If you think dish tv is easy to handle then you haven’t tasted tata sky at all.
Trust me I’m not saying same for airtel(i got both). You will feel wow with tata sky ease of use.

Also every thing is daily basis on tata sky.... i can change base today then again tomorrow and same for add on pack though costly but only one day lock-in periods.
Airtel is cheaper in own way.
Dish tv is like mtnl full upgrade with or without monoblock lnb , hd channels via one satellite blah blah.
Why customer has to deal with all this jargon stuff?

Last edited:
If you think dish tv is easy to handle then you haven’t tasted tata sky at all.
Trust me I’m not saying same for airtel(i got both). You will feel wow with tata sky ease of use.

Also every thing is daily basis on tata sky.... i can change base today then again tomorrow and same for add on pack though costly but only one day lock-in periods.
Airtel is cheaper in own way.
Dish tv is like mtnl full upgrade with or without monoblock lnb , hd channels via one satellite blah blah.
Why customer has to deal with all this jargon stuff?
Okay bro My switch off date is in 2020 so I can't to change immediately I offering Tata sky or Airtel digitel tv or sun direct to my friends

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock