Also
In Sara's Australia Unveiled promo
Fox life using Nat Geo People Graphics
I think Star Going to Rebrand FOX Life into Nat Geo People

So
Disney Channel HD (Announced last Year)
Hungama HD
Coming Soon

Although Disney Channel HD was announced, nothing came after that. Maybe they have shelved it for now and instead chosen to go with Hungama HD due to higher BARC ratings.

Wow 😍
Hope Disney channel HD & Hunguma HD will launch this year!

Is the image is real on the first post?

So
Disney Channel HD (Announced last Year)
Hungama HD
Coming Soon

Also
In Sara's Australia Unveiled promo
Fox life using Nat Geo People Graphics
I think Star Going to Rebrand FOX Life into Nat Geo People
May be Star india going to Rebrand Fox life to Nat geo Life

Behance is an online platform by adobe for people to showcase their creative graphical content. This is not an official announcement or actual work by STAR-DISNEY. If you dig deeper, you will find more concepts like this. although they have applied for a trademark, this is not the right source.

Behance is an online platform by adobe for people to showcase their creative graphical content. This is not an official announcement or actual work by STAR-DISNEY. If you dig deeper, you will find more concepts like this. although they have applied for a trademark, this is not the right source.

This exactly! The famous motion branding studio Dynamite Design, which recently rebranded &pictures, &xplor HD, Zee Bollywood and Zee Vajwa, had created motion graphics for a different Zee Bollywood for North America many years ago that never materialised. So you shouldn’t blindly go by design projects that are posted on Behance or anywhere else, because they often have fictional or un-finalised elements.

Source

Last edited:
that behance design for Hungama TV HD is official, I checked the user profile and all her keyarts and mailers has been used by Disney India social handles!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock