I am going away for few days......

• Thread starter mystic
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 4,177
Hope To see u soon And Best Of luck........i Can't manage without team ! hope Biswa Brother Take Care of his sections .

I am managing my sections of dish tv and satellite section well.... @Vikram... Adding new specific dth and satellite threads daily and Flysat thread also started for more satellite updates..

Secondly i have started new satellite launches thread.... so that all satellite enthusiasts can have a idea of new satellites in their geographical area for satellite tracking...

You are doing fine work Biswajit. Other mods are also doing great work, appriciate everyone. If anyone like to add any new section which will be more helpful for sat and dth then feel free to PM me. Also more suggestions are welcome.

@Vikram, Hope you are happy with the work going on with the dish tv and satellite sections.. If any more suggestions.. Kindly tell, so that i can update it accordingly... thank you..

No problem. All is going very well.
@biswa
you are doing really well.
@mystic
hope to come back soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock