i am going to banglore

Amarjeet

Contributor
Reaction score
i got job in banglore.so i will shift to banglore from odisha........SO There i will buy a tv and dth.SO CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHICH WILL BE THE BEST OPTION FOR ME??????Dth or local cable??????I think in banglore so many local cable companies are present..........

Dth is the best option..... U can remain tune to Oriya channels also, if u take oriya package... But cable channels in Bangalore will carry more Kannada channels and other english or hindi channels... May be one oriya channel at the max... But in dth you dont have this limitation... :)

ok biswajit brother.basically i will stay in pg hostel.do u know they will allow me to take dth connection

good suggestion niraj brother.i was also thinking about hathway digital cable.....

No hostels will not allow you to install a DTH,maybe they may already have their own tv connection which you can use.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock