I catch ST-2 @ 88° East Ku-3 Beam south India

• Thread starter Tkumar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 10,356
Here from Chennai, I am not getting this tp. But now I am getting signal from the tp 10983 horizontal 40000 fec all dvb-s in my d2h STB.

4 Beta

iamkaka said:
I m also from Delhi want to catch this bird and have d2h connection

U can catch it easily with 80 cm dish. Just buy a FTA box, if u dont have one.

Hey Guys,

New IRIB's TV and Radio services started on Ku-3 beam of ST-2.

Please check it:

ST-2 @ 88° East
H
DVB-S2
8PSK
3/5

Screenshots are appreciated.

Thanks.

vijay mahanta said:
Friends, finally I got succeded to get K-2 beam of ST-2 by replacing my Solid FTA box in D2h connection. I got 24 fta IRIB channels in very good signal strength than d2h.

Press tv is one of the best & appreciable news channel in the bouquet.:tup

Hello bro, are you getting Lemar TV? I tried but no succees. Help me please. Are you using ku LNB off Videocon d2h and also i want to confirm, are u using simple VideoconD2H (dish, lnb and dish position) with Solid FTA. What are the settings you have changed at receiver?. For getting Lemar TV, shall i use Videocond2H transponder details for checking SS and SQ?

javaman said:
Hello bro, are you getting Lemar TV? I tried but no succees. Help me please. Are you using ku LNB off Videocon d2h and also i want to confirm, are u using simple VideoconD2H (dish, lnb and dish position) with Solid FTA. What are the settings you have changed at receiver?. For getting Lemar TV, shall i use Videocond2H transponder details for checking SS and SQ?

Bro, just replace d2h box with a FTA receiver, and then scan it. Yup, will get all the channels. ;)

vijay mahanta said:
Bro, just replace d2h box with a FTA receiver, and then scan it. Yup, will get all the channels. ;)

Bro, Still i have doubt. the Videocond2h is in Ku2 and Lemar Tv is in Ku3, which is no footprints in SouthIndia. Anyother expert (preferably from Chennai)getting this Lemar TV in ST2 off Ku3. Please update with SS, Sq, and strong TP values.

Tkumar said:
Ok Dear shawl_who & vijay mahanta see More ss

tarcsh.jpg

bgd2bl.jpg

2cff7sp.jpg

10wqsk4.jpg

281ztrr.jpg

5p0y04.jpg

2iux94x.jpg

21c5g0i.jpg

Nice Info Mr,Kumar. What is your setup details i mean dish size, lnb brand (ku or C), etc. Are you getting Lemar TV?, which is broadcasting T20 WC. I want to setup for me. When i am using the TP details as given in your 1st post, i am getting only 3 foreign channels (RT kabul, nanghar tv, RTB..) rest of the channels around 25 are DD only. I am unable to get Lemar TV. Pleae help.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock