Some screenshots on our forum.

2yx3zoo.jpg

footprints

15zqecy.jpg

28k4obd.jpg

k3rihe.jpg

96jmkn.jpg

2u9gweu.jpg

I think now, DD+ @93e and ST2 Ku-3 @88e can make for a gr8 FTA setup, with the use of a monoblock. :sp

Great job T Kumar, but still confused that you are getting it instead of outside footprints area whereas I am using d2h and Delhi has good footprints but not getting in D2h box. Plz confirm that are you using Fta box or d2h box.:huh

Friends, finally I got succeded to get K-2 beam of ST-2 by replacing my Solid FTA box in D2h connection. I got 24 fta IRIB channels in very good signal strength than d2h.

Press tv is one of the best & appreciable news channel in the bouquet.:tup

shawl_who said:
I think now, DD+ @93e and ST2 Ku-3 @88e can make for a gr8 FTA setup, with the use of a monoblock. :sp

yes it should be a great combination where st2 ku-3 beam is catchable

vijay mahanta said:
Friends, finally I got succeded to get K-2 beam of ST-2 by replacing my Solid FTA box in D2h connection. I got 24 fta IRIB channels in very good signal strength than d2h.

Press tv is one of the best & appreciable news channel in the bouquet.:tup

So, pls some pics too bro... :hello

shawl_who said:
So, pls some pics too bro... :hello

Sorry Shawl bro, I am always eager to share my experience but unable to download any image since I use mobile to surf net.:(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock