I declare Star sports has worse sports channels on the planet

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 2,903

DishHD

Reaction score
Now whether star sports 2 is not available on dish TV which is currently showing real madrids match right now but still they have 2 more channels ss 1 and ss 2 beside star sports 4 is telecasting italian serie a match but we all dish TV subscribers are missing the most of Spanish LA liga like today's match between real Madrid vs Valencia plus many many more sports just bcuz of stupid star sport channels and still they are using star sports 1 and 3 just for cricket what a stupid broadcaster star is. At least thanks god they have lost rights of FIFA world cup 2014 and hope they will soon lose every football right from EPL to Spanish LA liga to ten sports or Sony and even neo at least neo knows how to run channels.

Don't praise sony as u are going to see complete blackout during Live WC football match just like what happened in IPL live broadcast

Is this thread about Star Sports or unavailability of Star Sports 2 in Dish TV?

If about Star Sports, thread should be moved to TV Channel News section.

If about missing Star sports 2 in Dish TV, I feel that the thread title should be changed a little.

Its somewhat both 1st has we all know non availability of star sports 2 on dish tv but that's OK has we all know that but my main reason for posting this thread is just to prove how horrible sports broadcaster is star when it comes to sports telecast. Now what can we say if a broadcaster has around 6 sport channels out of which 4 are just used to telecast old cricket matches. And dipayan bro Sony six's pq is million times better then star sports bcuz many of Football matches like EPL and Spanish LA liga on star sports just look so horrible it feels like they are broadcasting this matches for a 10 inch monitor or tablet and their is no match comparison to ten sports and Sony six's pq.

I never said that Sony Six is millions times worst than star. I just said that u may see complete blackout during WC just like what happened yesterday besides Six's IPL graphics is thousand times poorer than star as we cannot read lower bar in score card which contain over number ball speed etc

Whatever we thought because of star's attitude but its better in quality than any other sport channels. Truth is truth.

SUNIEL said:
Whatever we thought because of star's attitude but its better in quality than any other sport channels. Truth is truth.

fully agreed bro :tup

Star Sports have reserved -
SS1 for cricket, some times football (rare)
SS2 for domestic cricket, badminton, football and other sports
SS3 for hindi enthusiasts
SS4 for football only

I dont find a reason to say that they are the worst sports network, on the contrary are a quite organized in their broadcasting.
Yes, they were pretty indifferent to football fans a few months back, but now their scheduling for football weekends has seen a major overhaul, which I think should be appreciated.

When there are simultaneous matches going on, they have to show the games on some other channel on their network.

Rather, it is failure on Dish TV's part that they have failed to get SS2, SS HD1 & SS HD2 on their platform to satisfy the football lovers.

DishHD said:
Now whether star sports 2 is not available on dish TV which is currently showing real madrids match right now but still they have 2 more channels ss 1 and ss 2 beside star sports 4 is telecasting italian serie a match but we all dish TV subscribers are missing the most of Spanish LA liga like today's match between real Madrid vs Valencia plus many many more sports just bcuz of stupid star sport channels and still they are using star sports 1 and 3 just for cricket what a stupid broadcaster star is. At least thanks god they have lost rights of FIFA world cup 2014 and hope they will soon lose every football right from EPL to Spanish LA liga to ten sports or Sony and even neo at least neo knows how to run channels.

@Dish HD Star Sports 1 now also show EPL,La Liga etc.Star Sports 3 also shows EPL some times in Hindi.Now These channels are just not used to show Cricket.

I don't think it is the worst sports network.

In the last few weeks their football coverage has improved which i think should be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock