I want Customer ID of AIRTEL which I lost.

Thanks a lot.

I have saved my AIRTEL details. I am really obliged. kindly delete the details now so no one can misuse.

Regards.

airteldth said:
Customer ID :30********
Account Validity : 10 Nov 2016
Current Account Balance :Rs. 3,550
Your Account details
Name :Ali U
Date of Birth :01/06/1985

South Mega 33 HD 12M@ Rs. 628 pm

Your top-ups
DD Rajyasabha Life Time Free
HD Customer identification Topup
Tamil Regional Lifetime Free Topup
Malayalam Regional Lifetime Free Topup

Monthly subscription:Rs.628.0(inclusive of tax)

why lock /banned this Acc @airtelretailer/airteldth plz unblock him.... i want some information from him..... Plz plz admin ...i need his help

Surya Bhandari said:
why lock /banned this Acc @airtelretailer/airteldth plz unblock him.... i want some information from him..... Plz plz admin ...i need his help
He used to send his whatsapp number to members instead of helping through the forum. We allow personal contact details sharing only if someone buying/selling i.e dealing with someone.

Anyways, we have unbanned him so that he can help you all. Hope it takes care of this thing in future.

Bapun Raz said:
He used to send his whatsapp number to members instead of helping through the forum. We allow personal contact details sharing only if someone buying/selling i.e dealing with someone.

Anyways, we have unbanned him so that he can help you all. Hope it takes care of this thing in future.
Cool bro....I respect admin decissn ..i know admin took best decissn ....I got reply from u in pm...This post before pm....u can continue with ur decissn and unbanned him until period his over......I always respect admin...thanks for care and ur valuable reply..god bless u :* :)

Just give missed call to 081302 81302 from your RMN and ur Complete Profile will receive via an SMS ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock