I want to buy d2h explian about?

Carthick

Reaction score
i want to buy d2h, i know d2h sd box model screenshot,how much its cost? and i want to pay rs2000 for 1 year subscription with new box and dish is it possible in videocon. and its picture and audio quality is better than dishtv? i want to know sd box software interface with full screen shot how to use that setup box.
please explain this...

Yes, d2h audio and video quality is good. The usage you will find details on user manual and UI is same as HD box UI.

Just buy it buddy...

Videocon has an offer 1 year platinum HD ( south ) ie rs 5404, which includes satellite box worth rs 2890....with some change for (North) Platinum HD package which comes for 5644

Plus other goodies i.e movie channel free for 10 months , yebhi discount coupons worth rs 2250 Free

enjoy it buddy

dreamdth said:
Yes, d2h audio and video quality is good. The usage you will find details on user manual and UI is same as HD box UI.
But i heard that it has a problem of bluish or yellowish colour in all channels.

nskaran said:
dreamdth said:
But i heard that it has a problem of bluish or yellowish colour in all channels.

no colours probs bro. i am using for past 1 months. pq is cystral clear and aq is strata sound.:tup:tup:tup

Greatachiever said:
nskaran said:
dreamdth said:

no colours probs bro. i am using for past 1 months. pq is cystral clear and aq is strata sound.:tup:tup:tup
Bro, we are talking about SD channels quality.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock