I want to know " in details " about Free Lifetime Topups

nilasish

Reaction score
I want to know in details about Free Lifetime Topups.. presently i'm having bengali and north-east topup... i wanna change my north-east topup... please provide me the list of Free Lifetime Topups so that i can change... have tried searching online but couldn't find it.. also called cc but they were just -_-

nilasish said:
I want to know in details about Free Lifetime Topups.. presently i'm having bengali and north-east topup... i wanna change my north-east topup... please provide me the list of Free Lifetime Topups so that i can change... have tried searching online but couldn't find it.. also called cc but they were just -_-

there is no specific free top ups in airtel.it based on your package and primary language selection.if you choose punjabi you will get all available punjabi channels.

Free life time Top up available With Some Base Plan not For all also These Are all not Applicable on Advance Rental Plan...We try To Give u Free lifetime topup list For North-East Region.

simply call customer care and ask them that you want to change your free top up. they will tell you all the available top ups for your base pack. you can select the same and will be activated within no time! enjoy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock