ILLEGAL AIRTEL DTH TAMILNADU

Reaction score
Hi..... Airtel.... cable operators in Hosur(Tamilnadu) are providing unauthorised illegal dth signals of STAR CRICKET & ESPN channels with AIRTEL LOGO in cable network of channel numbers 4 & 5 respectively..... please immediately take concerned action through cyber crime and stop this illegal activity..... i have attatched the images of the channels for your proof.... I hope this illegal activity will be stopped immediately.... (I HOPE DREAM DTH FORUM ADMINISTRATOR & MEMBERS WOULD HELP ME IN THIS MATTER TO STOP THIS ILLEGAL ACTIVITY) Thank u Airtel.....

GXGWv.jpg

7krgv.jpg

ORowo.jpg

GkIJV.jpg

Its easy to do it Ramki.

@ praveenpersonel : I hope Airtel finds out about this and suspends the subscription of the operator. Which cable operator are you using ?

@ off topic:
Hai praveen where are you living in hosur ?
i am living in titan township, mathigiri.

Pls provide proper source to the airtel customer care.They will hold the cable operator subscription.

Also post this in airtel presence wall in twitter and also send them mail about it...

First Post update With Images resize ,
Use always Imgur bb code For insert images in post for better Viewing.

u post all images Thus show channel snaps But No Fingarprint or Subscriber id number in any images it is First step Of Catching Any set top box, Many cases Cable operator use Distribute illegal Signal By dth With illegal Way like Dreambox or CC cam or Live Website, in this Way we can not Caught Stb serial number or subscriber id, Without Fingerprint Signal Deactivation is impossible so Next time Post pictures With Fingarprint like "abcdefh" or 015000 in Dishtv, u can also Contact Customer care
And Complaint About this They Varify These By Tsm or any other authorised person after the complete varification process Signal deactivated,
a other way Contact your ESS Distribution in your state They Deactivated these in a minuts......

But As per my thinking Any Internal matters With This Operator or it is Your competitors....in world many business illegal And no one Completely legal so why tension about this, he earning Something By this way And Can't possible To start legal Stb so....leave it and Don't kill Any person Business .

my brother is also liveing in hosur mukanda palli .in his area reliance dth is useing in cable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock