Good News I'm going to spend a day at SPNL & SONY MIX

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 3,340
Congrats @hike bro .. enjoy .. this contest is running from last 3-4 years .. they also make videos of winners during studio visit and telecast on Sony mix :)

Many congratulations bro. :cheers: :cheers: BTW can you ask them what is the difference in programming strategy of Sony Mix and Sony Rox HD? And when will channels like Rox HD, Le Plex HD be added on Dish TV? :eek:k:

Many congratulations bro. BTW can you ask them what is the difference in programming strategy of Sony Mix and Sony Rox HD? And when will channels like Rox HD, Le Plex HD be added on Dish TV?
I'm surprised that I didn't visited DDF yesterday but that after I ask the same question. I ask them when we had Sony MIX so why we launched Sony ROX HD instead of Sony MIX HD?
Then, they replied that Sony MIX is all in one package like we show Slow Music in morning, in between old and new and in evening some refreshments for youth and in late night we show Raina Beeti Jaaye. But, when we decided to launch HD music channels. And, if we launched MIX as HD channel then the feel of MIX of covering all genre even from 90's would be missing and that will not suit brand MIX.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock