Image added-ESPN HD now available on airtel

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 20,317
dino29 said:
it has been updated recently, when i posted it was not there

check this below my post and your post,i think airtel banned for you from instant update.

5CUMkS3.jpg

check post number 10

Link Removed

has this forum got two rules, one for special members and other for normal members. isn't making fun and specially in another language against forum rules?

Bapun Raz said:
people said:
Sadiq said:
people said:
2 days old news brother

Vada Pochae...

:lol:lol:lol

Means what. I too want to get the fun.

It is a famous comedy dialog in Tamil from the film Pokkiri (original of Wanted) by the comedy actor Vadivelu..

In a tea shop, while he was on a call, to express his anger, he smashed the 'vadai' by his hand.. later realizing it, he will say "Vada pocahe" means "Oh, it's gone!!"

Below is the one called "Vadai"..

images

Sadiq said:
Bapun Raz said:
people said:
Sadiq said:
people said:
2 days old news brother

Vada Pochae...

It is a famous comedy dialog in Tamil from the film Pokkiri (original of Wanted) by the comedy actor Vadivelu..

In a tea shop, while he was on a call, to express his anger, he smashed the 'vadai' by his hand.. later realizing it, he will say "Vada pocahe" means "Oh, it's gone!!"

images

:D:D

Sadiq said:
Bapun Raz said:
people said:
Sadiq said:
people said:
2 days old news brother

Vada Pochae...

images

nice one Sadiq ... ellam poche... :D :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock