Image added-ESPN HD now available on airtel

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 20,317
i am talking about pricing of packages bro, also airtel website is till not updated with the Rs 99 price u r quoting of 4 sports hd chs

dino29 said:
i am talking about pricing of packages bro, also airtel website is till not updated with the Rs 99 price u r quoting of 4 sports hd chs

9kmCQOz.jpg

this is not the official proof, this can be a photoshop trick done. give me the official link of website where changes have been shown

this is to much dino.i dont want to prove to members like you.check with your airtel account on portal under hd addons.or call your high person to know the information.
i feel very sad about you,it make loss of your reliable and only defame other dth.

dino29 said:
this is not the official proof, this can be a photoshop trick done. give me the official link of website where changes have been shown

you have a airtel stb.so check with your ac and dont forget to post your proof in here.
are you really got airtel dth?any mode active or deactive?

+1 to people and pinku, exactly the options are there through log in portal as mentioned by them

i have standard definition stb as primary conn so myairtel portal shows info ony about standard definition packs in my case

dino29 said:

:D:D:rofl:rofl
check airtel website(chota packs).it is updated there.
If you are unable to view, ask me,i will post snapshot.

piinku1 said:
dino29 said:

Pinku .. even if u put screenshot from Airtel website , Dino sir might say its photoshop .. so pls dont post any ,, lol ...

ajy243 said:
piinku1 said:
dino29 said:

Pinku .. even if u put screenshot from Airtel website , Dino sir might say its photoshop .. so pls dont post any ,, lol ...
:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock