Imagine TV to expand primetime

M@zh@R

Reaction score
15d2zyf.jpg

MUMBAI: Imagine TV is in the process of beefing up its primetime brick-by-brick. The channel is working on three different fiction shows and a couple of non-fiction shows, said a top programming executive.

First to be launched is Haar Jeet, which will take the Monday-Friday 10.30 pm slot starting 3 October. At present, the channel does not have any original programming in this time band. With the launch, Imagine TV will have original programming between 8-11 pm.
"Haar Jeet is my concept on which I wanted to make a show since long," imagine TV head of programing – fiction Saurabh Tewari told Indiantelevision.com. The show is being produced by Shashi and Sumit Mittal.

The show exposes the mindset of parents, who start living their dreams through their children and started cashing in on their popularity. The show will see Jannat Zubair Rahmani (Phulwa fame) playing the lead role of Isha.
"We will show the mindset of parents who exploit their children by forcing them to work in reality shows. It is about taking a stand on how kids lose their innocence and childhood because of the pressure," Tewari explained.

Tewari said that there are two more fiction shows which will be announced shortly apart from some non-fiction formats.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock