Breaking Imlie | StarPlus

For sure, Imlie will replace 8.30 PM Yeh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka, as that serial is currently having lower ratings since last few months.

Last edited:
the same is being done by Suvarna now!
They wasted most of the hit properties like Pandian stores(did not restart after lockdown), Sreemoyee ( @ 6pm slot with average ratings)
And now they are remaking yeh hei chahatein, I don't think this concept will attract masses, it may be suitable for late slot like 9.30 or 10pm!
Manasella Neene starts on November 30, at 9.30 PM on STAR Suvarna. Let's see if like Pravah and Plus, luck hits chance for Suvarna...

It was one of the most popular shows of Jalsha.
Lasted only for 2 years, but left memories. It's Hindi remake, Sasural Genda Phool on STAR Plus, was also a grand hit.
Regarding remakes, I remember, Maa of STAR Jalsha was remade to Meri Maa on Life OK, one of the first serials of the channel.
Let's not deviate from topic of the thread. SORRY!

STAR Jalsha's Kharkuto is following the way of Ogo Bodhu Shundori, another serial with a very positive storyline, and a rare one of its niche genre. Also, Prothoma Kadombini, a biography, is a good concept.
Instead of ishti kutum they shiuld have remake khorkuto....btw whats the concept of show i have heard so many praises for concept plus its light hearted show right

Last edited:
I just watched 2 episodes and apparently it seemed like a family drama but without any saans bahu saga and overdramatic scene. It is actually a light hearted show comparable to Tera Yaar Hoon Main of Sab.
Ohh i really miss this type of show on itv......i remember i used to watch baa bahu baby which was soo good light hearted fam drama

Mayuri gave big hit show on zee marathi khulta kali khulena.. She had catchy audience.. Gashmir did it well for sure in deol.. I hope this shows give them good success and identity
Khulta kali khulena was not that much hit and successful serial. Only people watched it because it was on Zee Marathi channel.
I used to only listen that serials title song and then i didn't watched it. It was a crap show for me and many others.

Khulta kali khulena was not that much hit and successful serial. Only people watched it because it was on Zee Marathi channel.
I used to only listen that serials title song and then i didn't watched it. It was a crap show for me and many others.
Agree....when zee was no.1 so many crap serials become hit only bcoz they were on zee marathi now same is happening on pravah on 9pm slot

Agree....when zee was no.1 so many crap serials become hit only bcoz they were on zee marathi now same is happening on pravah on 9pm slot
Yes, even now urban people watch more Zee Marathi and serials just because it is first Marathi gec and always respect Marathi culture but now it has become a crap channel with crap shows.
Star Pravah all serials are good and not crap and long going serials like Zee Network. Even zee tv hindi is same like Zee Marathi with Long going and other crap serials same like Zee Marathi. Only Star Network is giving good serials and shows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock