Increase in HD Access Fees

• Thread starter Thread starter sandeepbishnoi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 254
  • Views Views: Views 21,498
just one more year for my tatasky dth . Next year i will throw my STB in road and ill smash tatasky dish+STB.

looting my money every month :-/

tatasky cornering us :angry

bought HD stb to view hd channels but why i shd subscribe hd access pack:angry

Hope tatasky CEO , GM and who hiked this price will die soon :angry.. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE :angry:angry:angry:angry

DAMN TRAI :angry

surya1991s said:
just one more year for my tatasky dth . Next year i will throw my STB in road and ill smash tatasky dish+STB.

Don't Do This
After One Year Contact Me
I Will Purchase

Prashant Kumar said:
Don't Do This
After One Year Contact Me
I Will Purchase

No bro ... i ll upload that video in youtube . tatasky shd know how customers hates tatasky when price hikes:angry

surya1991s said:

looting my money every month :-/

tatasky cornering us :angry

bought HD stb to view hd channels but why i shd subscribe hd access pack:angry

Hope tatasky CEO , GM and who hiked this price will die soon :angry.. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE :angry:angry:angry:angry

DAMN TRAI :angry

I think you will buy Dish or ADTV as they don't have HD access fee. So why do you need to subscribe SD base pack in Dish and ADTV to get HD Add on in those DTH when you have their HD box ? Just ask them ;)

Just tell them You want only HD chs as you bought HD box. You don't need SD chs so you will not pay :k

And Plz don't throw it on road bocz of swachh bharat abhiyan better plz donate it to me, I am waiting for it:sp

Sarkar said:
I think you will buy Dish or ADTV as they don't have HD access fee. So why do you need to subscribe SD base pack in Dish and ADTV to get HD Add on in those DTH when you have their HD box ? Just ask them ;)

Just tell them You want only HD chs as you bought HD box. You don't need SD chs so you will not pay :k

And Plz don't throw it on road bocz of swachh bharat abhiyan better plz donate it to me, I am waiting for it:sp

ok then wait for one year :wall

This was always on the cards, Once they added 6 HD channel in one Go !!
Personally speaking I won't mind paying 175/- for 35 HD channels, if the system doesn't forces me to subscribe SD channels with simulcast feed of HD channels, specifically English entertainment and Movie genre...
I agree that they should have slab wise fee of 125, 150 and 175 for different SD packs as 175 is too much for 17 HD channel for person subscribed to Dhamaal Mix Pack !!!
Sorry Tata Sky but I feel there pricing is too focused keeping premium customers in mind not for Mango People...

I agree with You Duke about different hd access fee pack

For 175₹ if some1 gets 35+ :HD in every pack then even d2h will look costly in front of Tata Sky but sadly that's not going to happen

Back
Top Bottom