DDF Exclusive Independent TV New Box

pack_details.png
address.png

Last edited:
Coincidentally the image with STB boxes on stacks has a total of 42 boxes. Every box having 10 STBs as shown in one of images. Therefore 42*10= 420 (Telling truth about company's fraud). haha

Do OP works there?

Coincidentally the image with STB boxes on stacks has a total of 42 boxes. Every box having 10 STBs as shown in one of images. Therefore 42*10= 420 (Telling truth about company's fraud). haha

Do OP works there?

i am dealer of all dth, so i get these news from my friend. you can check my old posts to find credibility. :)

Do OP works there?
Stop doubting @jay vithlani bro. He is a very old member, that too with the "dream legend" tag, the highest tag before a mod, smod. His every news is 110% true. Independent TV itself looks to be fishy, then what can jay bro do ?

The STB and remote looks exactly like other cheap Chinese Settopbox.

Jay vithlani bro... I have a bigtv stb its getting black& whitepicture . I wantwto replace it. What can i do

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock