Indian Idol 11 | From 12 Oct | Sat-Sun 8pm @ Sony

Neha Kakkar falls on the stage while dancing with Aditya Narayan.

hCqSjjK.jpg

Judges expression are fake in Indian Idol now. Its totally fakeness overloaded show. I no longer watch, be how much talents they have found.
I watching these types of shows in youtube, in foreign countries. Our local guys doing extraordinary. Hope you also watched. The judges wondering.

I only watched performance of only those contestants whose voice I liked that too on sonyliv later
One more thing that I don't liked is they give chance to Marathi playback singer is it fare to other contestants

I only watched performance of only those contestants whose voice I liked that too on sonyliv later
One more thing that I don't liked is they give chance to Marathi playback singer is it fare to other contestants
That happens in almost every season now.
These reality shows are no more talent hunt shows.

Now contestants with BMW & Audis' also started participating in reality shows lol...

Sunny should win...Personal opinion...Such awesome voice (like Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan ji) coming from a boy who used to polish boots on streets just few months ago...<3

Last edited:
Sunny should win...Personal opinion...Such awesome voice (like Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan ji) coming from a boy who used to polish boots on streets just few months ago...<3
To this, I will bring up this:
Plus everytime the winner is the one that had tragic baground instead of person with good voice for playback singing

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock