Indian Idol 11 | From 12 Oct | Sat-Sun 8pm @ Sony

Yes just heard this...Nautanki ki barsaat is coming back with "Mujhe tere ghar mein roti chahiye".... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I don't know why not Javed Ali like last time... :cautious:
Anu is big nautanki man than HR.

Actually I think why don't they go for Salim or sulaiman as they both had experience of juding Indian Idol on previous occasions

Like for example, when Sunny was singing today, legendary Laxmikant ji said to him that "aap please mujhe ek aur gaana suna sakte ho ?? Mujhe laaga ke sakshat Khan sahab saamne khade hain"...Plus Sachin Tendulkar & other talented people from other fields who have nothing to do with these reality shows & their TRPs always keep praising contestants on twitter & on other social media channels...I read those too & always find them similar to my thinking...

I don't nitpick much & just watch these programs as though I am unable to dance or sing, i love to watch dancing & listen to quality singing...

It can't be a co-incidence that most of the times me & my family loved a contestant, wins that particular competition...

:)

Told you guys beforehand that Sunny would win... :)

Yes he won the fixed finals through sympathy nothing else
Just because you don't like him, does not mean it's fixed...Then you maybe feel Salman Ali didn't deserve to win too...Both of them won because of their talents...Me & my whole family voted for them...And most of Indians too...You maybe were not following what legendary music maestros were telling Sunny when they were coming as guests in the show...

Last edited:
Yes I'm completely ignored when legendary music composer pyarelal ji compared ridham with Rafi Sahab becoz of versitile singing or when dharam ji or sanu da praise ridham ,shezan Rishabh and Rohit
Just singing nusrat ji each and every week doesn't prove he is good how many times he tried something different
Two or three times Vishal also said try something different
And one more thing I know u and your whole family voted for sunny but that doesn't meanwhole India voted for him
And yes you are right last year as well deserving winner would be Ankush or Kunal but atleast salmans voice is better than sunny
Good luck to that actor for whom sunny will give playback singing
End of discussion from my side you enjoy with sunny victory

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock