Indian Idol - Season 10 | starts 7th july Sat-Sun 8:00pm @ SONY TV

This will continue. Already M.J. Akbar has resigned and now more molestation stories are coming up. I remember Papon Adhikari was removed from The Voice India Kids. Similarly all these molesters deserve to be banned permanently*.
Trending Now - Complaint filed against Singer Papon for kissing minor contestant of reality show
*Today one of the notable forum members was also banned permanently.
It is hypocrisy at its best. If a female judge kisses a minor male contestant it is cute but if the male judge kisses a minor female contestant it is considered an assualt.

After a long time I am seeing a permanent ban in this thread which is for misbehaviour and not duplicate ID creation. Of course after the permanent ban a duplicate ID was created immediately and again banned. Earlier (at least 2 years back) most of the bans were for not complying with the rules of the forum, but nowadays all the permanent bans reported in that thread are for duplicate IDs. Just reporting. I have no opinion whatsoever on this.

User "DreamFan" banned permanently
I hope all these influential men who take advantage of helpless girls and force them to quit the industry (never achieving fame in the process) should be kicked out of the public domain. They deserve nothing.

I hope all these influential men who take advantage of helpless girls and force them to quit the industry (never achieving fame in the process) should be kicked out of the public domain. They deserve nothing.
What controversial did he post to get perma-ban?

Excited to watch Salim and Sulaiman back in Indian Idol. They are much better than that Simon Cowell wannabe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock